LOL

Sunday, June 20, 2010

i am so glad that my family moved up here!! so that we could get to know the ownes family way better your family had bees so good to us! i love you guys so very much! you guys will always be my best friends and that will never chang no matter what happens. i hope that by starting this blog page that all of us will wright on here how are days and weeks are going and so that we all can stay togeather forever!!! i LOVE you so much!!!! <3 I hope that we will all be togeather someday again very soon or sometime down the road. I <3 U!!! so much!!!!!!!!!!
*KaMiE

9 comments:

  1. wow thanks kamie for making me cry ... i love you too!! sooo much and i am going to miss the crap out of you.. u don't even know!! I LOVE YOU . and we most defiantly will be together again because i cant go forever without seeing my best friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me tashah ( i forgot to write my name )

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez the wheeze...BALL FESTT :( >>klee anners

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaha I just LOVE you guys so much you dont even know!!! this has benn my fave place to live ever!!!!
    <3
    *kamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww guys now im gonna start crying!!!!!!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know i am going to cry so hard when we leave it is going to be the worst day of my life. more worst then that saturday that we had to do church stuff all day and them are moms would not let us watch a movie that night. the day i leave tops that day no matter what. :( :( . But i love you <3
    *kamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA THAT SATURDAY WAS HORRIBLE!!! but yeah most defiently..this is gunna top that day off BIG TIME!!! weve had soo much fun, ohh by the way im not going to wear ANY make up the day and night and the day and night after u guys leave,,,because im going to be crying SOO muchh!!!! miss u already >>klee

    ReplyDelete